Child Safety Fence
In the United States, thousands of infants and young children die each year due to drowning. The top reason for cause of death of children under the age of five is drowning in the states of Arizona, California, Texas and Florida.
We all want to end this preventable tragedy and to help, KC Screen is offering FREE (with minimum purchase of $5000) up to 50′ long removable mesh pool fence which provides a safety barrier around residential swimming pools for toddlers and young children.
The fence is available in different heights and is installed in sections for easy removal and re-installation.
Child Drowning Statistics
Percentage of children who drowned while:
- Being watched by one or both parents = 69%
- Watched by adults other than the parents = 10%
- Supervised by babysitters = 14%
- Supervised by Siblings = 7%
- In a pool owned by the child’s family = 65%
- In a pool owned by relatives = 22%
- In a pool owned by neighbor’s = 11%
*note: A full 77 percent of the children had been seen 5 minutes or less before being missed and later discovered in the swimming pool.
Click Here to schedule an appointment for a free estimate or more details.